May 6, 2008

My Baby is Here...






Last April 26 at 5:35 in the afternoon I delivered our healthy baby boy. We went to the hospital Friday evening since my contraction is 3 minutes apart. We spend the night at the hospital but been awake almost for the whole night since the nurse asked me to walk around the hospital as my exercise. Saturday morning at 8 o’clock they hooked me up with an IV to induce me again since my cervix is only 2 cm open. And finally at 12 noon, my water breaks and just after 10 minutes my cervix is 9 cm open already which is too late to put me into painless medication. I don’t have any choice but to deliver my baby normal. To deliver a 8.4 lbs and 21 inches long baby without using any painless medication is indeed a tough one! I thought I’m gonna die on that day..it took me 3 hours before the baby comes out. I have been begging to the doctor to do CS since I can’t bare the pain anymore. But right after I asked my mother in-law to offer a prayer, the baby finally came out! The doctor said “ The prayer is so powerful”. She said, if I still don’t have my baby after 15 minutes she’s gonna do CS but luckily I’m a strong woman and didn’t give up. According from her, my baby is not for my size, the reason why my baby got a cone in his head. Good thing the cone disappeared after 24 hours. I am so blessed and happy that I was able to survive the pain, It’s hard to believed to have my baby without using any painless medication. I am also thankful to my husband and to my in-laws who never left me from the time I arrived in the hospital, they’re always there comforting and praying for me. And of course I thank God that our baby is healthy. Thank you friends for all you prayers too. I may not be able to have my baby without your prayers. Above is some of his photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi congrat to the baby.. blog hopping

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Congratulations! What's his name?

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs