Jun 27, 2008

Good Luck Sarah and John Lloyd!

I'm a big fan of young star singer Sarah Geronimo, since she started working in music industry I don't missed watching her show nor buying every single of her album. I simply like her voice so much and very down to earth young woman! cheerful and sincere..I am reading some recent news about her and so excited knowing that her and John Lloyd Cruz ( one my favorite actor) had an upcoming movie intitled "A Very Special Love" directed by the most respected directors Cathy Garcia-Molina and will be shown in theaters on July 30. I wish I was in Philippines on that day so I can watch it. Sarah doesn't have any boyfriends yet at her age 19 and I can't wait to read who would be that lucky guy to be her first boyfriend. Anyway whoever that is, i just hope it would last forever and that she won't get hurt or something.. Good luck Sarah and John Lloyn for your upcoming movie...

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs