Oct 1, 2008

worn out..

We just got home from my dental schedule and we all worn out for todays agenda. After my 2 hours in the dentist clinic, we went to the mall and bought stuff for the baby. My husband bought him a new play yard for him to play with when everybody is busy. At night time he can sleep in his crib and he can play in his play yard during day time, its the only place where we know he is safe whatever happens. Every corner in our house is full of baby's stuff, he is indeed a spoiled baby. His daddy buy everything he needs even if he was still inside my belly. I am so blessed and thankful having a wonderful man in my life..thank you Lord.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs