May 5, 2009

His Tough!

Just got home from my son’s appointment, he got four shots today which’s why he is still sleeping right now. But he is pretty tough though, he only cry when they poked him but after the shots he stop crying right away as if nothing’s happen. My husband teased me that if it was me, I might probably still crying after the shots, he said I am a whiner lol! Oh well maybe I am, anyway, my son is still in the truck sleeping. Id ont want to wake him up because he didn’t sleep good last night. My in-laws just got home too this morning and seems like it feels weird being at home without them, so quite and boring. I wish they can stay longer or forever, I really like them to be with us because they are both wonderful people. opppsss! I need to go now, my son is awake!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs