Apr 7, 2010

Milkfish is Yummy!


I have been craving to eat paksiw na bangus forever and I finally got some today. We went to the asian store the other day and bought two packages, the fish is frozen but it tasted good and fresh. I wasb't able to take a picture of my own because my camera is in my husband's car so I decided to look for a picture exactly as what it looks like mine. The picture was a courtesy of a philipineinfo website, I thank him for the picture. I had a full tummy right now because of that dish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same opinion with most of your points, but a few need to be discussed further, I will hold a small discussion with my partners and perhaps I will ask you some suggestion later.

- Henry

Anonymous said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Find and select some good points from you and it aids me to solve a problem, thanks.

- Rob

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs