Mar 21, 2008

How Long Do I have to wait??

The last time we visit my doctor, my cervix is still close which means I can't have my baby within this month everybody wants to see my baby now including me and hubby..I am so excited how he looks like. Sometimes I can't sleep thinking about it. My husband is so funny, he tried to talked with my baby yesterday while we're watching shows in TV, it's so funny because when he said " give me five little man " the baby kicks my belly twice! he moves a lot and my belly is waving ug sa ato nagbalud2. We keep laughing because seems like the baby understood what his daddy has been talking about. My husband sang ABC which is really funny because he messed up in the middle of the song We sang together but we both messed up hehehehe. I told him, we need to practice ABC song before our baby will come out.
Anyway, tomorrow is my prenatal check up again. Hopefully my cervix is already open para manganak nako hehehehehe even if my doctor don't want me to have my delivery this month. If you can see my belly, the skin is really thin now. I have lots of stretch marks even if I didn't scrath my belly . My mother in-law always told me" don't worry, your baby worth it"..It really doesn't matter anyway if I have all kinds of stretch marks as long as my baby is healthy and hopefully maliwat sa papa..enough now..I need to eat my breakfast now..ciao!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs