Mar 29, 2008

Spoiled Wife:-)

It's Saturday and I'm supposed to be in church but due to my pregnancy, I prefer to just stay at home and relax and sit in my laptop and visit my co -bloggers..Early this morning my husband woke me up with breakfast in bed:-)...he cooked sausages with Cinnamon bread on it and potatoes. And right after we ate, he then rushed to the kitchen and clean his mess and my mess from last night cooking. He clean the counter top of our kitchen, wipe all the furniture's and then lastly, vacuum the floor while me, sitting here in our bed and visiting my friends:-) I asked him if he needs help but he said no, just stay there..Anyway, the doctor told us too to let me stay in bed and don't do anything that can trigger contractions since the baby's head is on the way out and I'm still 37 weeks pregnant. We have to make sure to keep the baby longer than Check Spellingthat..that's why I'm here, doing nothing and just waiting for my food..I don't like to be this way though..I honestly don't feel good in my belly anymore, seems like the skin in my belly is giving up, so thin and feels like burning' every time I touch it..

Oh well, the baby worth it..My husband done with his cleaning so I'll guess I have to take shower now since we have to go out in town later..thanks for reading this entry and have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think You two make a wonderful pair...... really understanding each other... have a nice day....

Carnation said...

Wish i leave near you. I can at least do some house chores in between my work to make it easier for you. Hard to be so far away from our family.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs