Aug 27, 2010

Fine Linens

I have been bugging my husband for a very long time to buy a new mattress in our bed so I can set up the matouk beddings that we bought last Christmas. I do not want to use it until we buy new mattress, they are too nice and fancy for the old mattress. He promised to buy one next month and I am crossing my finger that he will really buy it otherwise, I will not let him to sleep with me for a week:-).
I always like matouk brand they are very comfortable to use and soft to your skin and of course they last longer. My mother in-law own a set for 11 years and that is where I discovered how comfy and durable they are and since then I make a promised to myself to buy a set and I finally did last year, all I need now is a new mattress!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs