Aug 26, 2010

Time To Shop!

We are going to go to the big city this coming weekend to mail the boxes and since my sister in-law will babysit our son, we might go to the mall as well and shop for clearance clothing. I need to buy more sweaters before winter. I gained weight for the past few months and most of my sweaters are too tight, they are not comfortable to wear anymore and my husband needs to buy working jeans and new shirts. I might also buy snow boots for my son, he is getting big and all his old boots will be too small when winter comes.
This is the first time going somewhere with my husband without our son, this is going to be fun for both us to spend time together without thinking our little boy for at least 5 hours :-).

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs