Sep 14, 2010

It's What All I Need

Sleep is essential for a person’s healthy and wellbeing. Yet countless of people do not get enough sleep like myself. It’s almost a week now since I am experiencing sleep disorder and it slowed down my energy, flattened my emotional responses, affects my memory and an inability to be multitask and as a full time wife and a mother, I need to have all the energy to be able to do my daily routine. I have been holding myself not to drink sleeping pills, hoping that I can get back on my normal hours of sleep but I think it’s time to go to the store and find the best over the counter sleep aid and get over with this horrible sleep disorder. My husband and my 2 year old rely on me and I cannot let my husband do my responsibility here at home when he already works more than 10 hours a day.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs