Sep 26, 2011

Calgary Apartments For Rent

Five years from now, the mining company where my husband is currently working will be over and if they cannot find a new area to mine here in our town, their office will be completely shut down and people who worked there do not have any choice but to find a job somewhere else. Right now, we are considering moving somewhere in Calgary since it is the only area closer to our place here and a place where my husband can continue working in the company. They open a new site in Calgary and my husband has a choice whether to work there or not. According to his manager, they would love to hire him in the new site and willing to pay for our moving expenses if we decide to move there. My husband already checking these Calgary apartments for rent and his thinking to maybe rent one of their apartment and then keep our place here, it is only 2 hours drive from where we lived so our plan is that, my husband will stay in the apartment and if my son and I decides to stay there, we can drive over and drive back every two weeks or so. This is going to be hard not seeing everyday but we don’t have any choice right now. This is just a plan because we do not know yet, maybe they’ll find a new mining site here and that is what I am hoping for, I am crossing my finger!

1 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs