Sep 12, 2011

Pottery Barn Coupons

I am thankful to my sister in-law for introducing me to the potty barn because now, I can use the pottery barn coupons and save money. I have been into pottery for months now and I love doing it. It entertains my day and of course it added some beauty to my home by making different designs of vases. I am planning to continue of making vases and maybe sell some on prospector’s day. My neighbor is already asking me if I can make her a pair of vases, she’s willing to pay and wait until I get it done. I am still undecided which pattern should I use but I already have few designs and in my mind and I am crossing my finger, she will like it because she is my first customer and first impression is very much important! Wish me luck guys! I am really looking forward this small business of mine.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs