Dec 13, 2011

Holiday Nursing Scrubs

Few months from now, my son will be going to school and I am very excited because I can finally finish my degree, I only need two semesters to finish my nursing and I cannot wait to go back to school again. There will be a lot of adjustments for me and for my family but I will do all my best to do my responsibility as a mother, a wife and a student. My nursing scrubs are all waiting for me; I got them few weeks ago after deciding to go back to school. I also got few extra scrubs the other day. I hope all our plans will work will out. Anyway, if you know anyone who needs a nursing scrub, visit the attached link of this post, they had a holiday scrubs that will surely enlighten someone’s life.

2 comments:

spiky said...

greetings from Philippines. you have a cool blog. im starting with my new blog po. can we xlinkz? pls visit me back to notify me...thanks.

Scrubs said...

Holiday scrubs definitely make any nurse's face light up. Plus, nurses could always use an extra pair!

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs