Dec 27, 2011

Moved Here

The Author of this post is Kory Dotson

We moved into this house about 6 months ago and I can’t lie that I still haven’t even begun to unpack all the boxes. I wish I had more time to do it but between starting my new job and getting the kids all set up at their new school and working on the extra stuff like the www.Cabletvadvisor.com and having the driveway refinished there’s a lot to be done still. I unpacked all of our bedrooms, obviously, so we’d have clothes to wear and all that, but the dining room is still just a mess of boxes and the kids’ playroom still hasn’t really taken shape. I guess I just didn’t realize that a big move like this would be such a massive undertaking but if I had known I think I would have taken a week or so between jobs to get acclimated. Now I only have my precious weekends and nights to work on it and by the time I get home and make dinner I’m totally exhausted!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs