Oct 5, 2007

Another day!

I woke up very late today! It's almost lunch time and I won't be able to be awake if my husband didn't called me. He used to called me 2 or 3 times a day just checked on me if I am doing okay. Ohhh how I love my husband. He is the most the caring person that I've ever met. He loves me very much and of course I love him much too! He is so excited to have our baby soon. He always talked to my baby and give lots of kisses. What a wonderful feelings knowing that my hubby is more than excited than anybody. This is his first baby so I can understand why acted that way. Thank you Lord for my loving and wonderful husband..But for now, I need to make something for my breakfast so until then....God bless to everyone!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs