Oct 16, 2007

Have A Wonderful day!

Today I talked to our old lady neighbor when I gave food to our cat outside. She always check our cat and talked to our cat. She's acting very strange because she talked by herself alone. According to my husband it has to be something of her age. She's old and living alone in her camper. One day, she tried to open the door and I'm just glad that we locked all the doors. It's not that she is trying to get inside and steal or something, she is just out of her mind sometimes. I feel a little bit scared when I open the door and saw her today but I handle it myself very well and talked to her nicely. She talked like normal person, she is harmless though so that makes me feel better but let me tell you, I can hear my heart, beating fast while talking to her...But anyway, we sometimes gave her food and fruits and she likes it. Sad to know that her own family didn't visit her that much..I will never do that to my parents..even to my in-laws. If they have to stay in our house when they are old, I will not hesitate to take care of them. I am happy that my husband has the same thought even if he is an American. I'm glad that my husband's family has a strong relationship.
That's all for now folks and have a good day!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs