Oct 6, 2007

New background!

My husband is out for a while right now to rent a movie so I decided to sit here and do some editing in my page. I came out with this new background now :-) It's pretty cold right now, winter is soon approaching and this would be my first winter here so hopefully it woudn't be that hard for me. I have all kind of warm stuff already. I am quite excited though seeing lots of snow hehehehehe. I know it woudn't be an exciting as what I am thinking co'z I know it would be very chilly for me. My lips is started to get cracked all the time, I'm always make sure that I have it with me ( chapstick).
I just edit my homepage now and hopefully you guys will like it. I am not sure if I am doing a good job here since I wasn't sure of my color combination. Please let me know what you think about my page. Thanks..

1 comments:

Momgen said...

Thats great oy.. ok lang ang template.. Naa napod koy tag nimo sa ako blogspot blog...

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs