Nov 23, 2007

20 Questions from Genny:-)

Got this 20 Questions and answers from Genny..thanks Gen.

1.Are you good at hiding your feelings? -Sometimes I am but of the times not:-)

2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated? -If I don't talk that much and quit responding.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you? -I treat them more nicely.
4. What usually ruins your mood? -If someone will bother me while I'm in bed.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all? -None

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? -Last night when I pray before bed.

7. How often do you shop for clothes? -Once or twice a month.

8. Who’s your long-time crush? -No one

9. Someone you just had a crush on? -My husband.

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t? - Yup but it's personal:-)

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there? - All the time:-(

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? -Never in my life.

13. Have you kissed a total stranger? -opppsss! can't tell..

14. What do you want to do at this moment? Update my profile and post more blogs.

15 . The worst feeling? -Peeing all the time ahh!

16. How about the best? -Having a wonderful husband and being a mom soon.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike? -No

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now? -there's no lies on my answers.

19. What/Who do you need right now? -God,my husband,family, and friends.

20 . Happy with your life? -very much..

Now I want to tag all my freinds here and whoever passes my site..enjoy!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs