Nov 27, 2007

My first snow ever!:-)

Yesterday is my first snow ever..I am so excited when I woke up this morning seeing all white outside our house. I wanted to go out and play but my husband reminded me just before he left for work not to go out without him co'z I might slip and I am 5 months pregnant. It looks so beautiful when the sun is shining and the ground is all white. I know most of the Americans don't like snow but since it's my first time I like snow:-) I feel like a kid..I know it's hard to drive when it's snowing but lucky me for I don't drive at all hehehehehehe..well anyway my husband will be here soon so I am ready to play the snow!..adios friends..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here’s a Broadband Video that will show you how to check availability by postcode, how perform a broadband speed test and where to find broadband forums to answer your questions. There are also offers for SKY Broadband.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs