Dec 27, 2007

Normal Images

I always love to create some new things in my web page, and recently I found a site which is very interesting and funny! The Bubblenator. This site is really fun to do with and easy. All you need to do is click the attached link above and the page will directly open. If you want to use the The Bubblenator just place up three bubbles onto your image, fill in your desired text for each, change the size and choose from spoken and thought bubbles. Once you're done doing it. they will provide you the html code and you can copy and paste it to any desired web page you wanted to put on. This is really cool to beautify your web page, you can turn your normal image into something a little more fun. And if you visit this site, you can find something else that you will surely enjoy!
I suggest you guys to try this one! I myself tried this and it is really funny and simple to do with. You will find your web page very interesting and I can guarantee you, people who will visit your web page will enjoyed it too.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Jessel
Thanks for mentioning this tool. I am the owner of the tool. Can I please ask you to remove the links to my website. I know this sounds weird but I am trying to remove all unnatural links pointing to my website and it's very important to me. I really appreciate your help with this. Thanks a lot in advance. Kind regards Jan

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs