Dec 27, 2007

My Baby's Gender

At last we finally knew what we are having..wanna know what are baby’s gender too? Well it’s a baby BOY J On the way to my prenatal check- up I can’t understand my feelings. My heart just beating real fast and cant wait to see what were going to have. During the ultrasound, I feel so excited seeing our baby boy moving, trying to suck his thumb. It looks like he is waving at us..it’s so cute!! My in-laws were excited too, in fact they accompanied us in my prenatal check- up. My father in-law and my husband are very happy when they found out it’s a boy because someone can bring their family nameJ. My sister in-law as well as her friends and our friends here wanted us to have a girl so they can spoil it but it really doesn’t matter to me as long as our little one is healthy. Well anyway, I’m glad that most of the clothes that we had right now is suited for a baby boy. I am so thankful too that we had a boy co’z then there’s someone who can follow my husband’s hobby plus it will be my hubby’s helper in terms of men’s activities; like lifting things or something. I can’t wait to see my baby boy soon and my belly really showing up now. Sometimes my in-laws think I have twins because of my huge tummy! Thank you Lord for this little angel that you had given us…

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs