Jan 7, 2008

Happy Monday!

It's another day of the week! hopefully it will be a good week for me..you know what I mean? I woke up pretty early today and as usual it's because of my baby who keep on kicking and moving inside my stomach. We slept late last night watching " American Gladiators" it's my first time watching that kind of competition and I really like it, especially my husband. I sometimes scream too when the competitors is trying to reach to the finish line but being blocked by the gladiators. The final round is the most exciting part. Some of them looks very strong and ready but in the end the one who seems weak is the one who won as a finalist! I am really looking forward to watch that show again next week. I hope all of you had a gret weekend..start your day with a great smile adios!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs