Jan 8, 2008

I'm craving!!

Have you tried to crave some foods and can’t have it? Isn’t that hard???While watching pirates of the carribian3 last night, I was craving to eat fresh tilapia grilled fish!!grrrrrrrrr! I don't know why I came out to that thinking. Seems like I want to fly right away to pinas just to eat that. I ended up calling my mother to share my cravings and she said to me just try to focused some other things and don't think about it. It's quite hard to do that though especially if you really want to eat at that moment! I really miss it a lot, especially the soy sauce with lemons,tomatoes,onions and lots of chili hhhhmm so yummmmy!!labi na ug tambok ang tilapia! Hmmm I have to stop thinking about it now co'z I started drolling I'm done with my breakfast right now, I had omelet with tomatoes, garlic and onions only but guess what I'm still hungry hehehehehe so I guess I'll have to go now and fix more food for me...

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs