Jan 31, 2008

Im so bored today!

I don't know wht but I am so bored today! I wish I'm in philippines because usually when I feel bored like this, I'll just to go the mall and watch and movies, eat and shop! But here, I can't do anything other than staying at home..waaaaaa! you can't even do anything outside because it's freezing! There's no one I can talk other than my computer..hayyyyy buhay...but anyway, I;m glad my husband will be here soon. Then I have someone to talk with..It's lunch time but I don't know what to eat! I don't want to cook either:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start exercise with a buddy – take your spouse, partner or friend on your exercise program. From the first day itself start with someone who can make your exercise program fun and keep you motivated on those days when you don’t have the energy.To find general health, body and soul, women health, men health, parenting and children may go on
http://www.whatyouneedtoknow.co.in/

Anonymous said...

heheheh mao gyd pareho ta laag dayon if bored. Jessel something for you sa ako blog.

Anonymous said...

A brand new vehicle is an ecstatic experience and lots of persons vie for it but only a selected few materialize. The prime reason for the uncomforting chasm between the whim and realization is the lack of cash. Well if your will to own a swish and swanky new car is strong enough then new auto loans can pave the way to realization.
To find car loans title, car loans low rate visit http://www.ultracarloans.com

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs