Jan 18, 2008

Does it happen to you too?

Yesterday, when i checked my account in ---, i had 1 ban only and 5 votes but after an hour i checked it again and got almost 300 bans!!! which makes me really shocked and one thing that makes me really confused is that, when i checked my blogs every 5 minutes it goes up and down!!! sometimes less than a hundred and then hundred plus and then 200 hundred plus at first i thought its just a technical problem but oh well, i still have that ban till now...so sad right?? what confuses me a lot, the total of my post entry is only 107 and how come i got almost 300 bans!!! unsa naman na oi...Hopefully its just a technicla problem or something co'z I its been only 1 month and half since I started working on them as a postie..kontra man guro ko sa ads hehehehehe.
Does anyone experience the same thing as me? or maybe im just the only unlucky one

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs