Jan 11, 2008

A Snag tag from Darlene

I snagged this tag from sweet darl..I found this tag very interesting so I decided to do it too! But if anyone find this as an interesting tag too, don't hesitate to snag it..ok?

Here's what you're supposed to do... Please do not spoil the fun.Hit copy and paste on a new message, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then Tag this to a whole bunch of people you know. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember let the person who sent it to you know that you grab/accept this friendship tag. Hope to hear from you. Read through the comments below about your friend and start making yours too. Have fun!

What time is it? 7:44 am
What's your full name? Jessel
What are you most afraid of? to loose any of my loveones
What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg? ???
Place of birth? Zamboanga
Favorite food? Grilled fresh fish
What's your natural hair color? Black
Ever been to Freak Nick? Never
Ever been skinny dipping? Never in my life
Love someone so much it made you cry? obsolutely!
Been in a car accident? I always pray for my safety and God didn't fail me.
Croutons or bacon bits? none of them
Favorite day of the week? everyday i guess hehehehe
Favorite restaurant? It doesn't matter as long they can serve me a good foods!
Favorite Flower? roses,tulipsFavorite sport to watch? not into that kind of stuff..
Favorite drink? Water, juices and soda
Favorite ice cream? mango
Warner Brothers/Disney? disney
Ever been on a ship? lots of times
What color is your bedroom carpet? secret hehehehe
How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never take an exam yet..

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs