Jan 9, 2008

Another day for me!

Nothings new in my life today other than my little angel is growing rapidly inside my belly! but that's a good thing, it only means he is healthy inside that is the most important thing even if its hard for me since I am petite Yesterday I got a call from our doctor, informing me that the utlrasound result came out normal and that's a good news for us! It's our goal to maintain the good health of our little boy and hopefully it woudn't hard for me to deliver this baby and by the way, we already had a name for our baby " Alexander J". I can't argue with my husband because before we get married he already chooses that name. It's his first son, so I leave it to him..sometimes I teases him, why not " Alexander the great"? and he just laughed at me. I like the name too and it really doesn't matter to me what would be the name of our baby, as long as my husband like it then that makes me happy already basta naay ngalan hehehehehe.
Oh well, I have to write more later..see you guys later. Have a great day!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs