Dec 6, 2007

So foggy!

I'm just done doing all the task for today and I decided to check the cat and feed him and oh my! it's cold outside and soooo foggy! you almost can't see your neighbors houses. The lake is very icy. Just right after I gave food to the cat I get back inside the house co'z I can't stand staying longer outside our house. It's been a while since I spend time outside like cleaning or sweeping that is when it's still summer but now, I don't do that no more! It looks a little bit messy right now because of our cat and somtimes racoon visit's house cat to eat his food and they make a lot of mess!
Plus our garage is messy too, when it's snowing my husband's car is full of snow from work and it's melting inside our garage..hayyy I need to clean all that but only if I like to co'z I'm lazy hehehehehe.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs