Oct 8, 2010

Goodbye Old Toilet!

I am relieved and happy to finally get rid our old toilet in our guest bathroom. I wanted to do that a long time ago but Jason keep breaking his promises. The toilet works perfectly fine but my main concern is that, the calcium that built up from the water inside the toilet is sticking hard and no matter how much I scrub, it won’t get off. I even tried to use all kinds of scrub cleaner and bleach but still not working. I am very happy that I don’t have to worry about that now.
Now the toilets both in our bathroom are all new and fancy. We got a pretty good deal at faucet.com and lucky to save almost half of the amount. I was hoping to get one of those Bidets toilets but we are in real tight budget right now, maybe next time when we can save enough.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs