Oct 19, 2010

Restore Your Hair

I am losing lots of hair recently, I am not sure the cause of it but one thing I know, I have to do something before losing all my hair. According to Brenda, I have to alternate my shampoo everyday. I only have one type of shampoo and she said, I need at least three different type of shampoo and use it alternately. I am going to try her suggestion in a month to see it works but if not, then I have to buy the shampoo for thinning hair. This is my first time experiencing hair loss and I am freaking out. I have been so stressed out for the couple of weeks and I guess, it affects my hair. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? Maybe you could help me finding a solution, thank you.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs