Oct 19, 2010

Pine Beds

I cannot believed how unique and cozy the pine bed we got for Alex 3 days ago. It matches to his room and the room décor. I wanted to buy a bed like that and we finally did. Last year, while on vacation, I found few pine beds at the furniture row and since then, I cannot stop myself thinking about it. The style and the unique rustic frame of the bed are truly exceptional. I love the little country and a little bit rock-and roll style of the bed. I am thinking of getting the same bed for our bed too but we already spent too much this year, so maybe next year we will buy one.
Are you looking for log beds too? If so, then visit the attached link of this post. You can find all log beds you want at affordable price.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs