Nov 27, 2010

Hot Tub Covers

Tomorrow will be a busy day for us! We are going to attend a birthday celebration of my dearest best friend. I bought a hot tub cover as my birthday present for her, they have a very nice and fancy hot tub at the back of their house and I knew they needed a cover to protect it from dirt and snow. I was at their place last summer riding horses and drove the four wheelers, she mentioned it to me to visit at their place on winter and bring my bikini so we can dip ourselves in their hot tub outside. I am very excited to do that because I never tried to wear my bikini outside with few inches of snow. I am curious how it feels like to be outside in a freezing temperature! She told me yesterday, she bought two bottles of wine for our hot tub party, I know this is going to be fun and crazy!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs