Nov 22, 2010

Netbooks

I am very excited to visit my beloved country next year; I already started shopping around for my family. I got several clothes, shoes and dresses for my sister and brother. My younger brother who is in college has been asking me to buy him a laptop and I was thinking to bring mine (the one that I am currently using) then leave it to him on the day of our departure going back here. However, my laptop is too big to carry, Jason said, it would be better if we’ll just buy two netbooks and give the other one to my brother and the other one is for travelling. I like my husband’s idea, it never crossed in my mind to buy two since we are on tight budget but I could not disagree to the person who is the one earning money. Whatever he is plan was, I would gladly accept and follows his decision. Plus this time of the year, is the best time to shop around, huge sales are everywhere especially the stores online.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs