Nov 22, 2010

A perfect Gift For Him

Christmas is soon to come! I made my early shopping list already but still not sure what to give for my husband. Last year, I got him a watch and a winter gloves and this time, I am thinking of getting him some sort of warm clothes. I was browsing some men's clothing online hoping to find nice warm sweatshirts and found few I like. I hope that I can get the money this week so I can order the sweatshirts. Sweatshirts are what my husband’s always wear at work, he only wear shirts once in while and I know pretty sure that he will be very happy with what I have planning to buy for him. He likes black and dark blue but I am thinking of getting another color just for a change and lets see if he’ll wear it :-).

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs