Dec 28, 2010

Surge Protectors

After singing in the magic sing for two hours, the surge protectors finally gave up! I was in the middle of singing my last song and all of the sudden, the music stops! I thought I broke the magic sing karaoke. It gets too hot and it quite working, according to my husband it might be because the surge protector is 8 years old. It’s lucky enough that it did not cause more trouble, otherwise I will freak out because there is no one who can look up. I already placed my order earlier and I hope it will get here soon. The one that ordered has ten outlets, which is perfect for our TV, home system theater and cables.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription online how many valium 10mg to get high - generic valium doesn't work

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs