Dec 19, 2010

Women's Rain Boots

I bought a black high knee boots last month and I regret buying it. The boots is nice and classy but does not fit where I lived. We have too much snow on winter with rain and the boots is not waterproof. I tried to used it on snowy day and it is not warm at all, I feel like the snow is dropping directly on my feet and when it rains, it make is worse because the water started coming in and my feet froze. I should have listen to my husband when he told me to buy the women's rain boots while we were at the store. I learned my lesson; it is what I want for Christmas! I told my husband to get me two pair of rain boots with different colors and design. I cannot wait to start using my boots, my husband just ordered it yesterday and it should be here next week, hopefully before Christmas.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs