Dec 6, 2010

Wooden Swing Sets

My way of saving money is to shop after holidays. In my own experience, I can always get the stuff more than half of the price if I buy it after holidays or after the season’s change. This year, I bought a wooden swing sets for my son, we save almost half of our money buying it after summer. I chose the wooden swing set because he can play it longer and it last forever, unless you burn it or intentionally destroyed. It is our Christmas present for our one and only son and probably his birthday present too :-). We are very excited to set it up for him but we have to wait until the weather gets warmer. Right now, the swing sets was being kept in the shop, we do not want to show it to him until Christmas.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs