May 16, 2011

Home Theater

Jason and I are talking about having our own home theater. We both love to watch movies on weekend and been thinking to buy the 54 inches flat screen TV. I told him to just build a home theater instead of buying a big TV since we already have the optoma projector that was given from my in-laws last year. Plus we have an extra huge bedroom that never been use before. The only thing we need to buy is to remodel the floor like a stair case for a perfect view and buy theater couches. That is our big project now and according from my husband, he’ll try his best to start building the home theater after our vacation. I am looking forward with this project; I do not care how long it takes to build the home theater as long as it can get it done.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs