May 31, 2011

Name Badges

Few months from now, my family and I are going to visit my family which is 18 hours flight or more. And since we can only visit them once and a while, we are planning to have a family reunion for the very first time. I have never really meet my family and relatives in both of my parents side so family reunion is the best solution to meet them all and since we do not know each other that well, name badges will be the perfect solution so we will not have a hard time remembering the names because our family is huge. The place of our reunion has not been made yet but my mother told me, that we might rent a small convention center to do the party and then go to the beach afterwards. I am very excited for this reunion. This is going to be a long catch up for everyone.

2 comments:

wholesale MAC Cosmetics said...

I like your blog very much.Thanks for sharing information !

Name Badges said...

what a super blog thanks for all the hard work, its a pleasure to read, thanks.

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs