Jun 16, 2011

A Perfect Communication

If I were to ask which generation I like to live that would be today’s generation, why? Simply because life is a lot easier and convenient compared before. I remember when I was still a kid, when you write a letter to someone; it will take forever before you can receive the response. There are a lot of times that because of that, people who are in critical condition was having a hard time to surviving because of the delay or not getting immediate response. I am very happy and thankful that I was born with all the high technology around me. I love how fast I can communicate to my family, friends and relatives through netting. People who are in business are very lucky too to be able to use the Mega Meeting web video conferencing, because before, they do it all manually. Thanks to those people who came out with this invention because of them, life is easier!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs