Jun 18, 2011

Scuba diving as my new hobby

I've never been one to take on that many hobbies. I've always been one that's loved reading and watching movies. But I thought that now would be as good of a time as any to actually start a new hobby. An active one that will get me outside and improve my health and wellebing too. So I thought that it would be good to take on scuba diving.

I don't live in the best palce to go scuba diving, so I'm planning my summer vacation around learning how to scuba dive and getting my certification. I've been doing a whole lot of research on finding out where I should go and as I was doing that I saw the site http://www.getclearwirelessinternet.com/. I looked through it a little bit and after that I chose to sign up my internet service for it.

I'm actually going to be going to Hawaii and taking scuba diving lessons while I'm there. I've wanted to go there for a while now anyway, so I'm going to be achieving two dreams in one trip!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs