Jun 16, 2011

He Loved It!

My grandfather is very happy and satisfied with his arturo fuente cigars. I got him a box two months ago as my presents. I am very happy that he likes it because I work hard to get those cigars. It’s funny how he hides the cigars in his closet. He does not want to share it to anybody and that is why he is making sure that nobody can touch it! According from him, this is mine and was given by my granddaughter, so hands off! It felt good to be able to see a person who is very happy with your presents. I am actually planning to buy him another box when I get back to the US because I have seen how much he loves the cigars but I do not want to tell him yet about my plan because I wanted to surprise him.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs