May 23, 2011

Massage Therapy Program Online

A year from now, my son will be attending school and since I do not want to be stuck at home alone, I talked to my husband about getting a part time job. I am still undecided what type of job is best for me but I am thinking of taking massage therapy program online so I can apply at the nearest hospital here in our town. I always love to work in the hospital so while waiting to finish my Nursing degree, working as a massage therapist would be perfect. Plus my close friend is also working in the same place; she can help me on getting a job real quick since she works there for years already. I am very excited with this plan because I never really work in my entire life and for me; to finally work is a great experience for me.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs