Aug 11, 2011

Medical Air Evacuation

I felt badly for my friend who lost her husband few weeks ago. She ended up paying a huge debt because of her husband being so sick before he died and none of it was covered by any medical insurance since they do not have one. Just before her husband died, they uses an air evacuation to transport her husband to the hospital and just for that service, it cost them a lot of money. I really feel bad for her; I hope and pray that everything will turn our right for her and for her kids.
Anyway, the reason why I am telling you all these because I want you to realized how important to have a good health insurance, you do not know what our future holds and by having medical insurance, you are rest assured that everything will be alright if one of your family member is not in a good condition. However, you need to make sure that you know all the benefits in your medical insurance company and hat it includes medical air evacuation in case you needed one someday. I am lucky to be covered in a good health insurance; otherwise, we cannot afford to have a regular check-up.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs