Aug 23, 2011

Mom And Me

Contributed by Johnny Graves

My mom and I had always talked about going into business together but I guess I really didn’t think she was all that serious about it until recently. She kept saying how she wanted to open a bakery or something and since she’s a really good baker I just took it with a grain of salt but then she called me 6 months ago and told me she’d bought one. A bakery! Anyway, now we’re running this place together and it’s been a labor of love, to say the least. It’s a hassle and a half trying to run your own business and I’ve been put in charge of a lot of the logistic stuff like going to GET.wildblue.com to get us internet and calling the security guy to come out and fix the alarm. Business is slowly growing, though, so I’m happy with our decision and hope our little bakery that could will just keep on going and going. I love being my own boss and I know my mom feels the same way!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs