Aug 3, 2011

Party For The Girls!

My best friend will be getting married in two months, she is currently busy preparing for his wedding but she did not know that we are also busy preparing for her Bachelorette party. I am coordinating with our other friend to organize the party. We already sent the Bachelorette Party Invitations to all our girl friends; we just need few things to make the party perfect. This is going to be fun since the theme of our party is kind of naughty. We specifically inform the girls to wear their best lingerie. We wanted to my friend to enjoy her last moment of being a single. This is also a surprise party for her, so do not worry about me, writing it here because she did not know about this website of mine. I hope she will enjoy this party that we are preparing for her because my friends and I worked hard to throw her the best bachelorette party.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs