Oct 13, 2011

Connecticut Electricity

Today life is getting tougher and that is why saving is very essential to each one of us. Income is low yet commodities are high. I was very surprise when I talked to my cousin yesterday who lives in Connecticut when she told me how she saves money with their electricity bill. She only pays half of our monthly electricity bill. I wish I lived in the same place where she was at so I can avail the connecticut electricity and saves money. I considered her lucky because our electricity in our area is very high and to be able to save half of what you normally pay monthly is such a huge saving and a better life for everyone.
How about you? How much did you pay for your electricity a month? I bet you don’t pay as much as we are paying if you lived close to my cousin!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs