Oct 27, 2011

Half Way Ready!

Christmas is soon to come and to tell you honestly, I am half way ready! I wrapped most of our present and put up the Christmas tree. I know I am too early but I am pretty sure I am not alone. I just want to get ready because I do not want to forget anything on that special occasion. We will be having a thanksgiving here at home with my family and friends and that is why preparing ahead of time is necessary because there are so many things that needed to be done before Christmas.
I still need to buy more gifts especially for my husband and I am thinking to buy him the latest truck gps but I am not sure which truck gps works great because I know how picky he is and I wanted to give the best one. I am already eyeing some and I am crossing my finger that he’ll like it. It’s kind of hard to decide which present to give for my husband because he is very picky!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs