Oct 13, 2011

New Laptop For My Mama!

I got a new laptop for my mama the other day, I was lucky enough to find affordable laptops at thesoure.ca. It was my plan to buy her one since my visit there few months ago. I was going to give her my old laptop when I was there but my older sister needs it more than my mother, so this time, it is my mother turn to have one. She is very excited but asking a lot of questions how to use it. It might take a while before she can learn how to use the laptop but I know for sure that she will do just fine. My older sister already letting her using the laptop that I give to her and she said, mama is learning slowly.
Anyway, I am very excited to ship my box next week so my mother can have her laptop soon! It’s my birthday present for her.

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs