Jan 19, 2012

Amish Furniture

I have been to all kinds of furniture store to find a side table in our living room but I cannot find the exact table that I wanted. Most of them are too high and too big. We want a small rounded table with the same height as our couches. My sister in-law was telling us to look at amish furniture few days ago and I am so excited because I finally found the one that I wanted for so long! The color, the design and the measurement is just perfect! Hubby is still undecided because he wanted to go to the store personally and look at it and we are going to do that in a week or so because my in-laws are heading that way to visit their good friend and it's a good opportunity to go with them as well. I am so happy and excited and cannot wait to visit the store!

0 comments:

 

©2009 A Friend Beyond... | by TNB | Recoded Design by Darlingrose Designs